We came home and there was a letter from Hunter with this shout out -
and then, to top the whole day off, Andie's high school soccer team surprised me after their game last night with a beautiful and wonderfully warm fleece blanket and card that made me smile.
![]() |
| Love this card from the SRHS soccer team |
They even gave a blanket to Andie since she will be experiencing the cancer journey along with me. We are again amazed at the support and love we are feeling from the whole community.
Today was another good day. I had to go in for a blood draw accessing my port for the first time and it went very smoothly. I love my nurse, Wendy, who said I can come to her for all port needs. Then we stopped by Heritage Farms for the biggest most delicious honey crisp apples I have had. I think I may become obsessed with both food and hair after this experience. I had a pack of M&Ms today and thought I was in heaven (first chocolate since chemo).
| Thanks Mom and Dad for all the pampering, love and support! We love you :) |



Wonderful post. The friends and family seem greatglad you had a reprieve from the nausea
ReplyDelete