Friday, October 17, 2014

Some things to Love

This has been a very strange few days.  I have taken it very easy, stuck to my strict diet and medication guidelines and felt alright, if not totally myself.  I found that going to two soccer games in a row was a little too much, but it was still worth it to see Peter and Andie play.  I have found a few things that I love though, so I thought I should write them down.

I love that Kate spontaneously told me yesterday that she thinks my short hair makes me look younger

I love this note Andie left on my scriptures to remind me to not be stressed about how I look


I love all the fresh flowers that have been in our home for the past month thanks to good friends

I love walking out on my front porch everyday and seeing the wonderful decorating surprise my friends left me while I was at church


I love that my brother Steven got my whole family to dress up in pink to show their support.  I have felt so much love from both sides of our family. I am overwhelmed by their generosity and kindness.

I love that I am married to Adam and that I am being reminded daily of what an amazing, loving, supportive husband he is.

And lastly, I love that when this experience is over, I will be better at serving others because of the wonderful example I have had from so many of you serving me.

1 comment:

  1. I just love you, Kristy! Your bright light shines so beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete